can.
not.
focus.
Chemistry is so not motivating.
All I can think about is what I will be doing AFTER this test and final are over!
I'm anxious for a good change because everyone around me has things happening for them...
I feel like I just go along unnoticed a lot.
I've got a riddle for ya...
Why does a professor put a test AND a final less than 5 days apart???
Yeah...I don't know either.
Also, I will be happy to get back to Missouri humidity, country sunshine, and lower altitude.
I am freezing right now!
Uh..Utah...it's summer!
Bah.
I have so much to do.
It's ridiculous.
Test, final, final, clean, pack everything in one day literally, plus all the little stuff in between. Like eat, sleep, shower.
Wish me luck!
good luck! Just like Princess Tiana, you're ALMOST THERE!!! Oh, I love that movie!! And you're going to go SEE HER!!! haha, well- at least be where she is. :)
ReplyDelete