I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SCHOOL IS OUT!!!
yes yes yes.
Sometimes I just love my life and sometimes I am just like...
what was I thinking??!!
I really need to stop saying I can't wait for this and I really want this...
Life is always good.
Even if you have to squint to see it.
Goooood night!
"Some say dreams are what you see with your eyes closed,
but others say dreams don't let you close your eyes."
yes yes yes.
Sometimes I just love my life and sometimes I am just like...
what was I thinking??!!
I really want to go swimming soon. At night too. Night swimming is fun.
I really want to go country swing dancing and be able to spin around and get dipped.
I don't want to study for this chemistry test tomorrow.
My roommates are awesome! We have the best dinner conversations. Guaranteed.
I can't wait to be in Missouri THEN California THEN have my sisters wedding.
One of these days I won't have to worry about trying to distract myself from thinking about how much time is left until Matt comes home. Almost a year!
I just want to go to bed and sleep and sleep in!
I really want to go country swing dancing and be able to spin around and get dipped.
I don't want to study for this chemistry test tomorrow.
My roommates are awesome! We have the best dinner conversations. Guaranteed.
I can't wait to be in Missouri THEN California THEN have my sisters wedding.
One of these days I won't have to worry about trying to distract myself from thinking about how much time is left until Matt comes home. Almost a year!
I just want to go to bed and sleep and sleep in!
I really need to stop saying I can't wait for this and I really want this...
Life is always good.
Even if you have to squint to see it.
Goooood night!
"Some say dreams are what you see with your eyes closed,
but others say dreams don't let you close your eyes."
Brianna, I just love you!! That's all for now. :)
ReplyDelete