"Patience is a willingness, in a sense, to watch the unfolding purposes of God with a sense of wonder and awe-rather than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance."
-Neal A. Maxwell
"Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow. That is patience."
-Unknown
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hihHv3VJQ0
***
I am a believer that good things come to those who wait.
***
I look around and see at least something about every member of my family going through a waiting process right now.
And I think that is why we have been having some breakdowns going around. Including me.
But fam...I just want to let you know I'm praying for you to...
Just HANG IN THERE.
***
This flower makes me smile because it's bright and I think of summer and sunshine.
(photo courtesy of Elder Aamodt)
:)
-Neal A. Maxwell
"Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow. That is patience."
-Unknown
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hihHv3VJQ0
***
I am a believer that good things come to those who wait.
***
I look around and see at least something about every member of my family going through a waiting process right now.
And I think that is why we have been having some breakdowns going around. Including me.
But fam...I just want to let you know I'm praying for you to...
Just HANG IN THERE.
***
This flower makes me smile because it's bright and I think of summer and sunshine.(photo courtesy of Elder Aamodt)
:)
Thanks Bri, that means a lot to us. This too shall pass and it is just a small bump in the road as our bishop told Andrew and I. But it doesn't mean it won't be hard. Love you.
ReplyDelete