It is one of THOSE days...
bored, feel like school is conspiring against me, job searching is yucky, it was rainy and cold today...
on a happy note,
finished my LAST 105 physics assignment today! There were 21 of those beasts. And I did the last one in record breaking time...under 1 hour! That is a first, and a good way to finish.
Also, went grocery shopping. Food=Goodness.
Have clean clothes for the rest of the week.
Received some missionary emails from two of my best friends.
Printed off some of Matt's recent letters.
Sitting in comfy sweats.
Having time to spare to watch youtube and hulu.
Go to bed early because I didn't last night? Yeah..I think so.
College life. Hmm...
Some fun stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcoekyMCWzg
But didn't you have sooo much fun staying up last night!? Although that movie did have a very ehh~ish ending...
ReplyDeleteok. That video is fetching hilarious!! :)
ReplyDelete