Monday, January 18, 2016

21 Weeks

I am behind on blogging about life in general, but the pregnancy is something I want to try and keep up with. On Christmas Eve I was exactly 18 weeks! I definitely feel that my belly is on a growth spurt as baby is definitely growing now! At the beginning of January we had our 20 week ultrasound! It was fun to just sit and look at the baby for an hour. The doctor said everything looked great while we were there. He is measuring 6 days ahead and was 12 oz on Jan. 6! The ultrasound tech needed him to turn his head so she could look at his face and that seemed like a task. He was more into snuggling and turning the other way then doing what we wanted him to do, but after emptying my bladder and doing some stretches, he moved a little bit for us. At our follow up with my OB, he said everything came back perfect and his heart rate is still in the low 140s, which is perfectly healthy! Next up for my appointments are just my regular check ups and glucose testing between 24-28 weeks. Now, I am officially over halfway there and I just feel that it will fly by, so I want to try and enjoy this time because honestly the first trimester was hard to enjoy. 

We're getting excited for the day when we can hold our baby boy!

 
Christmas Day

Baby Boy's face

Baby's profile

Baby foot

21 weeks


How far along?: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss?: Gained back 5-6 pounds
Maternity clothes?:  Yes, even got longer garments.
Stretch marks?: No
Sleep?: Yes, still sleeping well.
Missing anything?: Missing my ability to remember everything to do. It seems like one minute I think of something and forgot what it was the next minute.
Movement?: Yes! Still sparse here and there, but Kyle and I felt him kicking under my ribs one night.
Food cravings?: Mostly sandwiches. I am starting to crave sweet things though, like chocolate milk or ice cream at night.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Something that smells bad
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yes
Gender: BOY
Labor signs: Nope, I would hope I will know when.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy or overwhelmed
Looking forward to: Feeling him move more and registering for baby

No comments:

Post a Comment