Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Birthdays

Riley and Tyler are brothers and my nephews. They both have birthdays in July. They are 2 years apart. Riley's birthday is July 3 and he turned 3 this year. He is a gentleman and a big boy! He is strong and built. Everyone came over and we went swimming, had dinner, cake, and presents. 

I love that Adelaide's finger is sticking in his cake! Classic. 



We got Ry a toy cowboy gun from a garage sale


Adelaide

Ty making something

Ry 

On July 17, Tyler turned 5! It is hard to believe when Kyle and I were dating Tyler had just turned 1! He is a smart and sweet kid. He loves to build and create things. He is good at it. His party was fun. It was friends from Primary at church that showed up. He got a bike for his birthday and is slowly trying to figure it out. He wanted a pink cake for his birthday, so his parents got him a cake with a pink dinosaur! It was really good! It was probably good because it was from Costco. Haha!

Ty blowing out his candle

Ry is a heart breaker with those blue eyes

Me and Cora. I teach her in Primary.

Holding my hair dresser's cute newborn baby!

Pink Dinosaur cake!

Opening Presents

Kids love presents!

Ry on his bike.

Adelaide on the swing

Ty learning to ride his bike

1 comment:

  1. Did my previous comment post? I think I pushed the wrong button. Thanks for that sweet post about our cute little guys! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete