Sunday, April 26, 2015

My 24th Birthday

Last Sunday, we had a family dinner. I requested Trudy's Lasagna. It was tasty. Michelle, my sis in law, made me a s'mores ice cream cake! It was delish and huge! She had me look at her Pinterest boards and she pinned this cake. It is as tasty as it looks. On my birthday, which was Wednesday the 22nd, Kyle and I went to California Adventure at Disneyland! We had an amazing time! My favorite ride is Tower of Terror. Ever since I rode it at Disney World, it has always been a favorite. It was not crowded on my birthday and the weather was perfect. They gave me a "Happy Birthday, Brianna" button. So employees and strangers were wishing me happy birthday all day. Even during the parade, I got 3 or 4 shout outs from people in the parade! It definitely made me feel special. I felt more special that my husband took me to California Adventure on my birthday! He is the best! 








Olaf from Frozen!


It is tradition to eat a Mickey Ice Cream Bar

Kyle is most like Peter Pan. he is independent and adventurous. He is quick to fly towards danger and faces any challenge with a grin. I think it is pretty accurate. 
California Screamin' Roller coaster

Love this photo

I am most like Rapunzel. I am patient and devoted. I am kind, even when I'm tangled up. I will gladly come down from my tower for someone in need. 





Tom Bergeron shooting a mayonnaise commercial. He is the host of AFV and Dancing with the Stars.

Bugs Life
Kyle is way too chill, he is not even scared!






Cars ride! My hair was in my face! Our car won the race though!
Waiting in line for Cars.
Snow in California! Guy sculpting a Cinderella shoe.


Best Husband is right!!!

Awesome view!







World of Color was Amazing! A 28 minute water fountain show with images from Disney movies projected onto the water along with Disney music and lights that change the colors. My favorite part was the Pirates of the Caribbean music! The colors were bright and they even shot out fire! It was pretty spectacular how high the water can go.

It was an Amazing birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment