Monday, April 20, 2015

Happenings

The end of March, beginning of April, I went to Arizona with the youth at my church. We stayed in close to Gilbert, in the Mesa area, and went to the Gilbert temple for baptisms. Then the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple. It was about Christ's life in the Bible. It was only an hour long and had over 30 scene changes and over 400 people who were acting. The stage was 3 stories tall. It was fun to watch. We stayed 2 nights and it was a 6 hour drive to and from San Diego. I have never been to Mesa, so it was a new experience for me as well as the youth! They behaved great and it was fun! 

Easter was general conference. Nana was visiting, as well as Aunt Wendy. We had an Easter dinner with the family and it was delicious. It was also Betty's 84th birthday, so we got to have birthday cake as well. Kyle and I decided to do small Easter baskets for one another this year. I got him the movie Unbroken, a BYU shirt, a new tie, and a Reese's chocolate bunny. I loved his basket because it looked like a bunny. 

Our Easter Outfits
The YW!
Gilbert Temple!

The YW! Aren't they cute?!
Kyle's Easter Basket
Us visiting SD Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment