Friday, September 05, 2014

FBF: Part 3: April 2014: Easter-Birthday

In between trips, it was Easter and my birthday! Not on the same day, but close together. Easter came first. Kyle and I shared an Easter basket and I gave him the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. He loves those movies because of the puns. He spoiled me and got me a shirt and a necklace. We spent Easter at Emily and Scott's with the family for an Easter dinner. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful occasion. 



We celebrated my birthday with family on Easter with the cupcakes Emily made. Their "Happy Birthday" song was enthusiastic (not) and I blew out the candles. On my actual birthday, I worked a half day (my usual hours at that time). Kyle bought me flowers the day before, but took me to Happy Sumo for sushi on my birthday. Yum. Then he sang me Happy Birthday when we came home to eat dessert. My mom brought me the mini chocolate cake and we got pedicures! Rebecca dropped off Cravings cupcakes from PG. It was a great 23rd birthday and grateful for family who made it that way!





No comments:

Post a Comment