Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Sister's Baby Shower and other happenings

About a week ago my mom and I threw my older sister, Emily a baby shower. She is having a girl and she is due in August. Our baby shower was just for family, so all of our family and aunts that live close by and most of our girl cousins were able to come. It was a lot of work during the day, so I was tired by the time it started and I didn't get home until late that night. However, it was a success because my sister loved it and it was fun!

The rest of these pictures are from Emily's blog:
Our cousin Catie sewed Emily this onsie, it is cute!

Aunt Debbie, Aunt Carolyn, Aunt Joann, Mom, Rebecca, Annika, and Me

Cousins: Melissa, Laura, and Liz

Cousins: Sarah and Catie

****
The weekend before the baby shower the family went up to Brigham City, in Utah, to go to the temple. It is fun to go to new temples and see how special it is no matter where it is located. After the temple, we got lunch to have a picnic in the park. After lunch, Kyle and I left with Aaron to go home because we had homework and Aaron was meeting a friend. Every one else went to see the Golden Spike where the east and west transcontinental railroads met. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment