Saturday, April 07, 2012

Answers

So....

As the big day approaches I just keep getting more and more excited!!!

Kyle and I have been noticing recent blessings that mean a lot to us!
They are answers to our prayers and stresses.
Especially when Kyle is stressed and I can't do anything to resolve it, and all I can do is my best to help him, but that God will help with the rest and wants him to be just as happy as I do.

This week something was really worrying for the past 3 days and I was reading my scriptures for it, and finally when I went to bed, (I was so tired), I said the littlest prayer...who knows if would have even made it to heaven I was so tired.
But today, my worries were resolved! 
Just reminds me, He really does hear and listen to everything we have to say.

It is incredible to see the blessings Kyle and I are already receiving and we're not even married!
It just blows my mind and makes me wonder
What kind of blessings can we receive after we're married in the temple?!
 I can't even imagine and makes me sooo grateful for God's hand in our lives
and reassures me he never forgets his children and knows our needs personally.

Happy Easter Everyone!
 Isn't April just awesome?!

No comments:

Post a Comment