Friday, March 23, 2012

Unplug

Today's horoscope may be correct for once:

Today you may wish you were on a fishing boat or off on a long hike in the wilderness. In fact, you might prefer to be anywhere that relieves you of having to interact with too many people. It's not that you don't enjoy being with close friends and family; it's just that you have been tugged in too many directions lately and you need a chance to regroup your thoughts. If you are able to engineer some down time, avoid the temptation to fill it with noise. Unplug and listen to your heart. 

I kind of broke down yesterday and was quiet all day and was probably literally depressed.
I just can't take some things anymore, it's taking it's toll and my balance is off.
Kyle and I had our interview with the bishop last night and when he was interviewing just me
he did help me see some good perspectives with some of my concerns of school and just attitude about life.
So by the end of the night I was considerably better already.
It's just about enduring and learning to be happy in whatever, which I feel like I have a long way to go.
Today is already feeling better than yesterday
but I would still just prefer for something to
send me somewhere else 
or better yet
send me home 
whether that is Salt Lake, Missouri, San Diego...
send me there.

2 comments:

  1. It is important to "un-plug" every now and then and have some quiet time to yourself to just veg-out, relax, re-group, and re-fuel. It's great that your horoscope reminded you of that, today. You have so much going on right now that those quiet times that you can get away from it all are even more important than ever. There aren't that many days left until the end of the semester and your wedding day! The summer will be a piece of cake after all this!! The only thing you will have to figure out is married life. No biggie!! :)

    Just take each day as it comes with the knowledge that what needs to get done will get done and it's all going to be OK. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Roberta. I need that support! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete