Ever feel like you just want to remove yourself from...yourself?
My last final put me over the edge.
It broke me.
I'm just so tired of thinking about where I am going to go. In general.
I'm trying so hard but I feel like I'm getting no where.
I am trying to do what I am supposed to.
I am doing the right things, but why doesn't it work for me?
I just watch everyone go by me
and they just say "hey, look at what I'm doing! See ya later!"
Gone before I could say hello...I'm not going to catch up.
Does anyone even care??
I told you...
I just want to remove myself from myself....
Sometimes you will look up and see planes in the sky, and you will think to yourself, “I wish I could fly.” The cars on the roads will seem quick and free- You will feel stuck on your track and think, “I wish that was me.” But the plane might wish he could get out of the air, saying, “I wish I could travel like that train down there.” The cars will watch as you speed right along, and they will say to each other, “Look how fast and how strong!” Don’t worry about not being a car or a plane, Just enjoy the trip you will take as a train.
Stop thinking...do something fun. The problems will still be there when you get back around to them. :-) We love you. The pain now will be worth it later when it isn't so fresh. If you need, come hang with us. I promise the crazies won't ask where your going now or with your life.
ReplyDeleteHey girl. I can relate. Except it wasn't my last final that killed me, it was a previous one. If you ever want to chill, talk, etc. then I'm a phone call or a text away. :) Love you!
ReplyDelete