Saturday, April 16, 2011

Crystal Ball



Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball
Save us all, tell me life is beautiful
Mirror, mirror on the wall

Lines ever more unclear
I'm not sure I'm even here
The more I look the more I think that I'm
Starting to disappear

Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball
Save us all, tell me life is beautiful
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Oh, crystal ball, hear my song
I'm fading out, everything I know is wrong
So put me where I belong

I don't where I am
And I don't really care

Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball
Save us all, tell me life is beautiful
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Oh, crystal ball, hear my song
I'm fading out, everything I know is wrong
So put me where I belong

So...long story short...I applied and didn't get an internship that looked promising. I was planning on probably having to move and doing something on my own for once. Now it's the end of the semester...and I don't know where I am going to end up. I know for a FACT that I am not staying at my grandma's for 4 months. But where I will be staying when I am not there, I have no clue. I have no idea what I want. I have other obstacles to consider when moving because I have limited transportation. Let's just say, I wanted out of the Utah bubble or at least out of my school bubble. It's hard to feel independent if I am going to be asking others for rides or money. I don't feel like I am progressing. I feel stuck because I have no idea where I want to go or what I would like to do. I thought I did. But it's not an option anymore. And probably for good reason and reasons I can't see. I am getting frustrated with this puzzle. I am getting so many different pieces that go in opposite corners and I have no idea how they are going to end up meeting. I just hope I can make good decisions that are in The Lord's plan for me and become what he wants me to become. Even though I still have no idea with what decisions to begin with. Let's hope I can find those first. Are finals over yet?

"The truth is, those who diligently seek to learn of Christ eventually will come to know Him. They will personally receive a divine portrait of the Master, although it most often comes in the form of a puzzle—one piece at a time. Each individual piece may not be easily recognizable by itself; it may not be clear how it relates to the whole. Each piece helps us to see the big picture a little more clearly. Eventually, after enough pieces have been put together, we recognize the grand beauty of it all. Then, looking back on our experience, we see that the Savior had indeed come to be with us—not all at once but quietly, gently, almost unnoticed.

This can be our experience if we move forward with faith and do not wait too long on the road to Damascus."

~Elder Uchtdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment