Saturday, February 05, 2011

Don't Be Shocked


I'm just coming out and saying it.

I'm dating!

I don't why it has taken me this long to feel comfortable enough to do so,
but let me just say, it feels good.

And I'm happy with the decision.
It was harder than I thought.
I knew I'd disappoint people, maybe make people confused, but it's good to learn to make decisions for yourself and not always based on others opinions for what is best for you.
Don't get me wrong, mostly everyone's opinions are for me to date too.
But it's something I needed to choose for myself. And it was something taken in accordance with thoughtful thoughts and prayer.

No worries though, this what Matt had to say about my decision,

"about dating. Thats fine with me i figured you would be dating. And it is a good idea to really get to know yourself and get to know what you like in a guy.

...at the same time we have had more time seperated than together.

I bet its hard at times to keep going. with all your friends dating every week getting married and even some of them having babies. And waiting for me is hard. I´m not sure i could understand because iám not living the same thing. I have no idea what my friends are doing. the people i see everyday of course live
normal lives but i don´t see it. and i especialy am not living it. To tell you the truth i have forgotten what it was like to live normally. Its kinda sad no.

The only thing i ask is that if you feel you can wait a little longer i´m still there."

Isn't he great?

Who knows what could happen, but in general, this is a good thing right now.
And that's what matters.

So now I can finally post what I was originally going to post,

Here is how to have a good Friday Night:

A delicious homemade dinner made by someone who politely asks if they can make it for you
Ice Cream Blizzards
Suspenseful/Mystery Movie
Taking Pictures
A cute boy pulling out a guitar to sing and play you songs
(especially when purposefully impersonating James Blunt haha)
Showing you pictures on their laptop and telling you stories about them
Ghiradelli chocolate surprise

Thanks for a good night.
:)




1 comment: