
I know we can all relate.
I recently have been feeling like all the things I would like to do are pulling me in different directions, yet I would like them to just go in the same direction and provide me with the things that I need.
Does that make sense?
Probably not, but it makes sense in my head.
I feel like the post title explains what I am feeling.
I know I am capable of being happy through this crazy confusing time. I just need to 'Wake it up and Shake up the Happiness' and apply it to help me make the decisions that will make ME happy.
I am still learning to trust myself enough to know that I do know what will make me happy and that I can pursue it instead of just thinking about it and trying to plan how it will turn out before it even happens or doesn't happen.
I just feel like I can't afford to waste my time and I need to know what will happen now. But the thing is, I've got it all wrong.
I've got to follow my own track, make my own directions, and while I make my own directions, ask if the turns, stops, gos, round-a-bouts, etc. that I am taking are leading me back home to Him.
And if they are, then I need to just enjoy the ride.
I can't control all the who's I will meet or the what's I'll run into, but when I'm on the right track, I'll always be capable of being happy.
Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros
No comments:
Post a Comment