I had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Thank you so much for a family that I can live close to and spend time with.
Thank you for all the food I could eat today.
And in such abundance that there are even leftovers.
I stuffed myself with cheesecake,
I think that was the most cheesecake I have ever eaten in my life,
and I ate it in one night. :)
But ya know, I really am grateful for so much.
But what I still can't grasp an understanding of is why I can't get some things sorted out about my life just yet.
I feel like I am trying now to be more willing and do the right things, to try new things and let it teach me lessons and give me experience.
However, when I try to do something or do what I need to do, other circumstances won't even let me attempt. And I am frustrated because I can't control it.
I am having. a. hard. time.
Where do I go from here?
Help me search and listen for the answers.
Help me be willing to listen and accept the things I cannot control.
Thank you for putting me through this. hard. time.
And let me learn to enjoy. each. day.
Love,
Brianna
No comments:
Post a Comment