A time that a lot of people probably don't know exist.
My body is not being very kind to me right now...
i can't sleep.
my body hurts a lot
But President Monson said to be grateful.
Do not focus on what is lacking...
like sleep or comfort
I am grateful for a body...
...and...
a time to listen to some awesome general conference talks.
Listening to the priesthood session right now. hehe.
that's all I got right now. But it's a start.
My body is not being very kind to me right now...
i can't sleep.
my body hurts a lot
But President Monson said to be grateful.
Do not focus on what is lacking...
like sleep or comfort
I am grateful for a body...
...and...
a time to listen to some awesome general conference talks.
Listening to the priesthood session right now. hehe.
that's all I got right now. But it's a start.
dANg girl! what's wrong with you??? im sorry :(
ReplyDeletewhat were you doing awake at 3.42 in the morning?!
ReplyDelete