Hum dee dum...
Yes siree I am back from Va-k.
I honestly don't know where to begin with all of the 'ventures.
***
Let's begin with a picture.
2. We played wii at least once a day if not more. There was quite excitement and even frustration at times because these kids are just too darn good. They shake that wii faster and harder than I ever could. I tried, I really did. But one of them was always victorious. Father's day was great with the best turkey you will ever eat in your life along with a June thanksgiving feast, however I woke up under the weather and it hurt like non other. I tried not to let the flu keep me down though and I had lots of fun anyways.
3. I spent a whole day with the Aamodts. Sadly, I was still sick this day and even lost my voice at the end of it, but I had a blast just being around them. Sammy took very good care of me since Matt is away. He may act tough by playing kung fu with you, but he's a sweetheart. Matt's mom, Kathy, brought out the baby pictures of Matt and I was laughing the whole time because matt was CHUNKY! I loved every minute of it. I was also able to meet Becca's soon to be hubby Michael. He asked me one question about Matt, and I ended up telling everybody our whole how we met and how we started dating story. I just want The Aamodts to know, Kathy, Dave, Becca, and Sam, that I love our conversations about anything, everything, or nothing. If they are few or many I am perfectly ok with that because I just love them. Thank you so much for everything.
4.These are my best friends. I wouldn't be the same without them. It felt so good just to talk to people I know who will always be my friend. They provide me with memories I never forget. And I am so grateful for them.
5. After I flew home from KC, the next morning it was off the California. We had free tickets for Disneyland and every intention of using them. Disney is apparently where magic happens. Or as they say. I guess it did happen because I received a wonderful email from Matt that day that Becca so graciously read to me over the phone since I could not check my email. It was the best email I have ever received since he has been gone. After Disneyland we went to the temple and then to the beach, a movie, and shopping. We met my sister's finace's family as well who are from California. So it was a worthwhile trip and probably the most time I have spent with my brother and sister for a while.
Now it's back to reality and finish my sister's wedding in a month.
Yep, it is summer.
This post made me so happy! I seriously feel the freedom of summer all over again from reading it! It looks like you had an amazing trip! And yes, Disneyland is full of magic. :)
ReplyDeleteOh and ps: That is one of the temples that I want to get married in. :) haha!
ReplyDelete