Friday, July 23, 2010

Adjusting

The post title says it all.

After one year, still adjusting.

to everything pretty much.

Most of all, this summer has been the most difficult personally.

Living at my grandma's home, with my family...

I don't get to make decisions very often or at all...I'm told what the decisions are.

Praying so hard to stay cheerful and not hit someone...

I used to be happy around here...now..I don't know what happened...

Any advice on how to fix this?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry sis. It is tough when you don't get to live your own life. You are welcome to come down here for a bit--even a few days to give yourself a break from up there--I won't leave you with the crazies every night either :-) Let's call it celebrating Andrew's new job. The crazies will help you and we will be to everything that happens with family stuff. Up to you but it might be just enough of a break for you before school starts.

    ReplyDelete