Monday, June 07, 2010

He's a Comin'

So my niece was giving me a primary lesson on Princesses the other day.
What Princesses do, where they live, how they dress...
Well, she said something that kind of got me thinking.

She said, "Never fear because your prince will always come."

Now I am no damsel in distress here.
But as a college student...
Your like a Rapunzel.
Stuck in towers of homework and other kinds of towers
Away from your family and your old friends.
I feel like I get forgotten about and no one really cares about me anymore.

But after my niece said "Never fear because your prince will always come..."
I know someone cares...because Heavenly Father cares enough to have a prince coming for me...

He may be in Colombia,
but hey,
he's got a bike to make it here in 14 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment