"Patience is a willingness, in a sense, to watch the unfolding purposes of God with a sense of wonder and awe-rather than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance." -Elder Neal A. Maxwell
I sent Matt's mom an email last night and I was not expecting anything in return. To my surprise I received a reply even better than I could have wished for. I feel like I received more than I gave her.
She shared with me many good things, but what hit me is when she said kindly to, BE PATIENT. Oh my goodness, easier said than done. I am trying though. I have to try from scratch every single day with this. Be patient with myself and be patient with Matt. That implied to me to be patient waiting also.
Matt's mom said, "He is like the diamond in the rough."
Let me just say, It took me a little while to find those "diamond" qualities when I first met him, but I gave myself a chance to be able to see and look for them. I have seen them and that is how I have fallen in love with him.
Some others have tried to tell me otherwise more than once that his "diamond" qualities are not so, but I would spend forever to find all those "diamond" qualities because I think they do not end in people. People are constantly changing.
I am suriously in love.
Patience is so hard but SO worth it.
This is ALL so hard, but SO worth it.
I believe this picture explains what I mean. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment